Bringing thought leadership to our practice.
As a community of practitioners who write and teach in the field of leadership development, and who are also privileged to coach many organisational leaders, research is central to our work.
We are currently engaged in two research projects:
Women’s Leadership: exploring the value drivers of women leaders
Leading Across Distance: how to lead in the virtual environment
- Our research base is the experience of people in the working environment – in corporate enterprise, in the public services and in the not-for-profit sector
- We use a range of methods to collect both qualitative and quantitative data: sensing interviews, surveys, questionnaires, dialogue, storytelling and a range of large group methods
- We uphold the highest ethical standards with respect to the collection, analysis, representation and storage of data
- We disseminate our research findings as widely as possible for the benefit of others as well as ourselves and our clients, through reports, journal articles, seminars and conferences
- A Director of Research supervises each research project
The Chaos Game is registered for the purposes of The Data Protection Act 1988
We enter into a contract of confidentiality with all those who participate in our research; we only refer to named individuals and organisations with their written permission.
All our researchers have a first or higher degree; where appropriate we also draw on the expertise of colleagues in The NTL Institute for Applied Behavioural Science
Our invitation to you
If you would like to participate in either of our current research projects, please contact us at email@example.com.